This object controls the CiA 402 Power State Machine.
|Savable||yes, category: application|
|Access||read / write|
Firmware version FIR-v1626: "Savable" entry changed from "no" to "yes, category: application".
Parts of the object are, with respect to function, dependent on the currently selected mode.
- SO (Switched On)
- Value = "1": Switches to the "Switched on" state
- EV (Enable Voltage)
- Value = "1": Switches to the "Enable voltage" state
- QS (Quick Stop)
- Value = "0": Switches to the "Quick stop" state
- EO (Enable Operation)
- Value = "1": Switches to the "Enable operation" state
- OMS (Operation Mode Specific)
- Meaning is dependent on the selected operating mode
- FR (Fault Reset)
- Resets an error (if possible)
- Value = "1": Triggers a halt; valid in the following modes: