Safety and warning notices
- Damage to the controller.
- Changing the wiring during operation may damage the controller.
- Only change the wiring in a de-energized state. After switching off, wait until the capacitors have discharged.
- Fault of the controller due to excitation voltage of the motor.
- Voltage peaks during operation may damage the controller.
- Install suitable circuits (e.g., charging capacitor) that reduce voltage peaks.
- There is no polarity reversal protection.
- Polarity reversal results in a short-circuit between supply voltage and GND (earth) via the power diode.
- Install a line protection device (fuse) in the supply line.
- The device contains components that are sensitive to electrostatic discharge.
- Improper handling can damage the device.
- Observe the basic principles of ESD protection when handling the device.