3202h Motor Drive Submode Select
Controls the controller mode, such as the changeover between closed loop / open loop and whether Velocity Mode is simulated via the S-controller or functions with a real V-controller in closed loop.
|Object name||Motor Drive Submode Select|
|Savable||yes, category: drive|
|Access||read / write|
Firmware version FIR-v1540: "Savable" entry changed from "yes category: application" to "yes, category: travel".
Firmware version FIR-v1540: "Savable" entry changed from "yes category: travel" to "yes, category: movement".
Firmware version FIR-v1650-B527540: entry "Savable" changed from "yes, category: movement" to "yes, category: drive".
- Changeover between
open loop and
- Value = "0": open loop
- Value = "1": closed loop
- Value = "1": Simulate V-controller with an S-ramp: simulate the speed modes through continuous position changes
- Value = "1": Switch on automatic brake control.
- CurRed (Current Reduction)
- Value = "1": Current reduction activated in open loop
Value = "1": M-controller is active, otherwise a V-controller is superimposed: no V-controller is used in the torque modes for speed limiting, thus object 2032h is ignored; 3210h:3 and 3210h:4 have no effect on the control.
- Value = "1": Motor type "BLDC" (brushless DC motor)