Safety and warning notices
- Damage to the controller!
- Changing the wiring during operation may damage the controller.
- ► Only change the wiring in a de-energized state. After switching off, wait until the capacitors have discharged.
- Damage to the controller due to excitation voltage of the motor!
- Voltage peaks during operation may damage the controller.
- ► Install suitable circuits (e.g., charging capacitor) that reduce voltage peaks.
- Damage to the electronics through improper handling of ESD-sensitive components!
- The device contains components that are sensitive to electrostatic discharge. Improper handling can damage the device.
- ► Observe the basic principles of ESD protection when handling the device.
- Damage to the electronics if the supply voltage is connected with reversed polarity!
- Polarity reversal results in a short-circuit between supply voltage and GND (earth) via the power diode.
- ► Install a line protection device (fuse) in the supply line.