3202h Motor Drive Submode Select
Controls the controller mode, such as the changeover between closed loop / open loop and whether Velocity Mode is simulated via the S-controller or functions with a real V-controller in closed loop.
|Object name||Motor Drive Submode Select|
|Savable||yes, category: drive|
|Access||read / write|
Firmware version FIR-v1540: "Savable" entry changed from "yes category: application" to "yes, category: travel".
Firmware version FIR-v1540: "Savable" entry changed from "yes category: travel" to "yes, category: movement".
Changeover between open loop and closed loop (see chapter Control modes)
- Value = "0": open loop
- Value = "1": closed loop
Toggling is not possible in the Operation enabled state.
- Value = "1": Simulate V-controller with an S-ramp: simulate the speed modes through continuous position changes
- Value = "1": Switch on automatic brake control.
- CurRed (Current Reduction)
- Value = "1": Current reduction activated in open loop
- AutoAl ( auto alignment)
- For the case that operation in closed loop is required (bit 0 in 3202h is set).
Value = "1": The auto alignment process is activated; immediately after switching on, an alignment is determined in open loop and a switch is immediately made to closed loop mode without the encoder index having been seen.
The rotor is moved slightly during this process.
Value = "0": No auto alignment, the motor operates in open loop until the encoder index is seen (maximum one revolution of the motor shaft).
If the incremental encoder used for commutation does not have an index (bit 0 in 33A0h is "0"), an auto alignment is always determined.
Value = "1": M-controller is active, otherwise a V-controller is superimposed: no V-controller is used in the torque modes for speed limiting, thus object 6080h is ignored; 3210h:3 and 3210h:4 have no effect on the control.
- Value = "1": Motor type "BLDC" (brushless DC motor)
- Slow ( slow speed)
- Value = "1": The slow speed mode is activated ( closed loop must already be activated)