Above a temperature of approx. 75°C on the power board the power part of the controller switches off and the error bit is set (see objects 1001h and 1003h). After cooling down and confirming the error (see table for the controlword, "Fault reset"), the controller again functions normally.
The following temperature test results provide information on the temperature behavior of this controller.
- Operating voltage: 24 V DC
- Motor current: 3 A (CL4-E-1-xx low current)/6 A (CL4-E-2-xx high current) rms
- Operation mode: Velocity Mode, full step, 30 rpm
- Ambient temperature: 25 °C / 45 °C
- Altitude of site: 500 m above sea level