Setting the motor data
Prior to commissioning, the motor controller requires a number of values from the motor data sheet.
- Number of pole pairs: Object 2030h:00h (pole pair count) The number of motor pole pairs is to be entered here. With a stepper motor, the number of pole pairs is calculated using the step angle, e.g., 1.8° = 50 pole pairs, 0.9° = 100 pole pairs (see step angle in motor data sheet). With BLDC motors, the number of pole pairs is specified directly in the motor data sheet.
- Object 2031h:00h: maximum permissible motor current (motor protection) in mA (see motor data sheet)
- Object 6075h:00h: rated current of the motor in mA (see motor data sheet)
- Object 6073h:00h: maximum current (for a stepper motor, generally corresponds to the rated current, bipolar) in tenths of a percent of the set rated current (see motor data sheet). Factory setting: "1000", which corresponds to 100%.
- Object 203Bh:02h Maximum duration of the maximum current (6073h) in ms (for initial commissioning, Nanotec recommends a value of 100 ms; this value is to be adapted later to the specific application).
- Setting the motor type: