Operating Voltage 12 VDC - 48 VDC
Smart Servos – Motors with integrated Controller
For applications that require exact positioning, Nanotec offers smart brushless DC motors with integrated controller in three different sizes. Both BLDC and stepper motors feature field-oriented control via the integrated encoder (closed-loop mode) and differ only in their working points.
For programming these motors, the Nanotec Plug & Drive Studio can be used.
- Precise position, speed and torque control
- Magnetic single-turn absolute encoder or battery-free multi-turn absolute encoder (PD4-E...-M)
- Controllable via fieldbus, clock/direction or analog input
- Programmable with NanoJ V2
- Digital and analog inputs, digital outputs
- Limited cabling requirements and fast commissioning