Smooth out unwanted voltage spikes and protect your controller.
BC72-50 – Brake chopper New
BC72-50 is a brake chopper module that limits the voltage in an intermediate circuit to a safe level, thus protecting all controllers in the circuit from overvoltage. The energy generated by the decelerating motor first loads the integrated buffer capacitor, then the remaining energy is converted to heat by switching it to a braking resistor, which is also integrated.
In order to increase the power, an additional external resistor can be added.
- Overvoltage protection for multiple controllers
- Switching voltage easily adjustable in 1 V steps (via rotary switch)
- Integrated brake resistor, no external parts required
- Operating voltage: 12 - 75 V DC
- Rated power (with integrated brake resistor): 20 W
- Rated power (with external brake resistor): up to 100 W
Operating Voltage 12 VDC - 75 VDC
Rated power (with external brake resistor) up to 100 W
Capacity of the integrated capacitors 400 uF
Rated power (with integrated brake resistor) 20 W
Maximum permissible power (for 1 s) 1000 W