DF45 - Flat BLDC external rotor motor
- External rotor Ø 45 mm with low weight
- Nominal output 30 – 65 Watt
- with PCB or lead connection
Powerful BLDC - DB59
- Brushless DC motor size 56 mm (NEMA 23)
- four motor lenghts with 82 - 220 W nominal output
- optional with hall sensor or magnetic NME1 encoder
Affordable electronically commutated 3-phase brushless motors (EC motors) are particularly well suited for applications that need smooth running and a long service life. The high energy permanent magnets allow high acceleration and speeds of up to 14,000rpm with exceptional efficiency. The rotor position is reported electronically using three hall sensors offset by 120°. Optional encoders with up to 1000pulses/rev. allow high-resolution position controlling.
- Significantly higher efficiency and power density than induction motors (with approx. 35% volume and weight reduction with the same output)
- Very long life span and smooth running with brushless technology and precision ball race
- Thanks to the linear torque curve, this motor permits an exceptionally large speed range at full motor output and therefore improved matching to the required load conditions
- Reduced electrical interference emission along with excellent thermal properties
- Mechanically interchangeable with stepper motors, and hence less construction expense and greater parts variety
In internal rotor motors (DB...), the rotor with permanent magnets rotates on a shaft within a fixed stator with coils. The advantages of internal rotor motors lie in their low rotor inertia and the superior dissipation of heat. These motors are particularly suitable for high speeds.
External rotor motors (DF...) are shorter than internal rotor motors and more economical when produced in large quantities. They offer a lower cogging torque but, because of the larger rotor diameter, a higher rotary torque at the same magnetic force.
Slotless motors (DS...) have ring-shaped metal plates with a flat winding on the inside. While these motors have a very small inductance, the current in the windings rises rapidly. They combine high power density and small diameter size.
|Series||Size||NEMA||Nom. Output||Nom. Voltage||Nom. Speed|
|DS16 New||16||-||3.7 - 25||12 - 24||22000 - 25000|
|DB22||22||-||4 - 7.7||24||3500 - 4800|
|DS28 New||28||-||17 - 29||24||8000|
|DB28||28||-||6 - 16||15 - 24||3700 - 10000|
|DB41 New||42||17||22 - 113||24||3000|
|DB42||42||17||26 - 157||17 - 48||4000 - 14000|
|DB43 New||42||17||53 - 138||24 - 48||3000|
|DF45||22||-||30 - 65||24||4840 - 5260|
|DB59||56||23||84 - 220||24||3500|
|DB87||87||34||220 - 660||48||3000|